why am i not green

Black Lupo

i have a membership card sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and i paid... was a while ago now tho... does it not count anymore?

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

The membership cards were sold by Bossman a couple of years back for £5, then last year we kinda had a whip round to fund the new forum - and the folk who paid up got access to the Premium section and a card.

Think after that, everyone who made some kind of donation got access to premium, but I dont think the membership to premium has ever been set out on paper..?

the cards we bought yonks ago arent a pass 2 the premium section! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

need 2 pay pal a tenner 2 club lupo.....

ul then get an email addy n another card..

which reminds me i should do that lol!

ahhh i decided not to bother with the placement... going travelling i think when ive finished instead... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

where u looking at? might b able to help?

ooh cool!!!

my placement is compulsary but its one of the things keeping me at uni! lol

well im waiting bk on 3 interviews...

been applying to events comps and hospitaltiy places....

not really fussed where.. obviously not scotland or too far away..

dont particualarly wanna live at home.. but again am refusing to work in a hotel in london 4 silly money!

ever thought about going abroad?? prime oportunity for u to go live somewhere else for a few months?

good luck with ur interviews... does ur uni pay for anything towards ur placement as its compulsary?

i cant wait to leave uni...

hmmm dont really fancy working abroad tbh!! language barrier etc!

Yeh hopefully hear bout the interviews soon!!!

my fave one are the people that primerily do the catering for maclarens team... go to the GPs n that...

plus loads of massive other things... soooooo amazing

hope come ur so keen to get outta uni?

awww that would be cool!! working alongside mclaren...

ive applied for a few car companies... awaiting to hear back from most...

didnt get into BMW graduate scheme... but thats cool, they were interested in me enough to ask me for an interview so i cant complain...

uni is boring now... theres only sooo much u can learn... though im loving my last year!! its really cool... but i really want to get out there and practise what ive been preached... and earn some money!!

how long u got left?

well im studying vehicle design so anything like that really...

but then as im taking a year out who noes... odd to take it out after but means if i find a job abroad i like then i can take it...

awww i finish this june!! its well scarey! but we dont graduate till the october... when i get to wear a funny hat... YEY

applied for a few jobs in other areas of design too... like graphics etc...

sooo who knows smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> u could drive a car ive designed one day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol not sure if thats a good thing or a bad things!! lol

yeh im thinknig of travelling after uni... just a glourified holiday really lol

which reminds me i havent done ne work all week!!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hmmm must do sum all day n night sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

lol u cheeky monkey!!

ive only got one project till june... done my dissertation...

so its fairly easy for me... though its not as ive got to do however many months worth of work... but u guys will get to see what i do once its done smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

aww i never had to do exams... mines all coursework...

got a final year degree show in june... means all the car companies send someone out to look at our work... scarey stuff... would prefer an exam for that... though will be quite fun im hoping?