Fake plates?

SweZooT

During my visit to Poddington last september i saw a vendor who had fake

uk regplates. You could order any text you wanted..

Could someone post a link or five to where to buy?

Of course i forgot to write down that (no i aint blaming the beer) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

do you mean like show plates????

Yeah, just to keep people from seeing your real plates and be able to find where you live and stuff..

not street legal that is.

most companys here make them , i had a load made up for this club but they were german plate style ( metal with embossed letters )

if you give me a couple of mins i'll have a look and see what companys i can find and i'll get a link up for you

these companys will let you type in what ever text you want where the normal car registration goes and you can design the background as well etc

http://www.gbdriver.co.uk/acatalog/number_plates.html

http://www.showplate.com/plateBuilder.html

http://www.demonplates.com/platebuilder2.php

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> no worries biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Or I could make them for you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Or I could make them for you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So... how much for a road legal set with standard font and the euro ring and GB badge.

Silver!

Yuck, Euro rings. Not done any of them yet, so I'd have to work on that.

But aside form that, £20. They're all £20, regardless of what you have on them. But, if you want it road legal, I'll need to see your documents. If you wanted them to be exactly the same as road legal ones but without the BS mark or suppliers details, I wouldn't need to see them, but then of course, you wouldn't be putting them on your car would you??!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yuck, Euro rings. Not done any of them yet, so I'd have to work on that.

But aside form that, £20. They're all £20, regardless of what you have on them. But, if you want it road legal, I'll need to see your documents. If you wanted them to be exactly the same as road legal ones but without the BS mark or suppliers details, I wouldn't need to see them, but then of course, you wouldn't be putting them on your car would you??!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I just want a new set to replace my standard ones on my Punto... back ones got water seapage (tough not so bad to fail MOT)... I also want to get rid of the stupid "Arnold Clark" branding.

...now where's that felt tip pen and sticky back plastic... "Amanda! have you seen that yellow card?"

S!

I'll have a look at the Euro rings. Wasn't dissing them, just never done them, and can see them being a bit fiddly. Will have a play for you though.