two lupo's and a polo

The Stig

spotted two lupo's and a polo last night down kirkcaldy prom.

a red sport with black wheels on its pan,the chap from glenrothes.he got a slap of the rist for being a bad boy by the bacon squad

a silver gti a girl driving it.standard '03' plate

silver polo gti on its pan on g60 steelies w reg

Edited by The Stig

PMSL!!!! the red sport with the black wheels is dave laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the other red loop with the 17's is his brothers

the Silver polo GTi on G60 steelies is John , the G60's are his winter wheels , normally has ronal turbos

dont know who the girl in the other GTi is though

speeding in a 30 and they let me go!! phew not something im proud of tho sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

the girl dunno whos she is but was givin it heavy shoe all night i tell u lol

Edited by big_dave

i suppose i could make it along in ma car for this sunday comin.it should be ready for then.u goin on sunday?

yea i will be im never out the prom lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

spotted two lupo's and a polo last night down kirkcaldy prom.

a red sport with black wheels on its pan,the chap from glenrothes.he got a slap of the rist for being a bad boy by the bacon squad

a silver gti a girl driving it.standard '03' plate

silver polo gti on its pan on g60 steelies w reg

Alrite mate i'm the gal wi the 03 plate!! Lx

*waves* hi there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

edited to say , DAMN IT!!! you have just joined and been spottted yet i have been here for over a year and still not been spotted tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

haha hard luck craig 1st time av been spotted in over a year too lol

Alrite mate i'm the gal wi the 03 plate!! Lx

so u down kdy often? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hey folks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yip twaz me in the polo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> maybe selling soon as the lupo nearly on the road smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

alrite pal.nice wee lupo u have there.i was the passenger in the blue bmw.wi the tv.the one u had a wee bit sport with.my lupo should be ready for sunday.its just getting some final touches done.

haha was out in lilblondgti's car the nite had to say best car in kdy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

mint motor ttly lovin it!

so whos all comin thru with u on sunday craig?

all be there for sure like laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

are you mad ?? going from a polo GTi down to a 1litre lupo ??

u know a 1litre loops miles better thn a polo gti anyday of the week!

ill be there.the car has just to get wee touches done like screw the number plate's on, star is setting up the suspension on sat mornin.put ma wheels on.seems like its goin to be a lupo's night out.

lupo's are far better than polo's.polo gti's are slow anyways. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

haha was out in lilblondgti's car the nite had to say best car in kdy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

mint motor ttly lovin it!

so whos all comin thru with u on sunday craig?

all be there for sure like laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

u know a 1litre loops miles better thn a polo gti anyday of the week!

Hey Mister...i mite have had the best car...but u 4got the best looks!!! hehe Lx

lots of nice cars there.will have to arrange a meet for every month.had a bit sport with big dave goes alright for a 1.4 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by The Stig