Loads of lupos at pontefract

stig247

yep!! thats me wiv the chi (CHE) num plate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> on SEAT rims smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i saw the red loop wiv them ronal turbo alloys, a few rosas and 2 silver GTi's smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I remember seeing a black one way back last year flew past me when I had my shitty little Corsa with some stick on eyebrows, the aftermarket front bumper was falling off aswell.... what a waste

I've also seen most of the above mentioned Loop's at Ponte

I remember seeing a black one way back last year flew past me when I had my shitty little Corsa with some stick on eyebrows, the aftermarket front bumper was falling off aswell.... what a waste

I've also seen most of the above mentioned Loop's at Ponte

LOL Yep thats the one !! he has Audi 80 seats in it, fast and furious wheel centres stuck over the middle of his front indicators, a home made body kit, and an induction kit he told me gave his car around 30bhp... LMAO which consisted of 1 metal gause filter, 1 foam element filter, and a two way metal pipe sitting on the throttle body...

i thought they shut this down i have not been for along time but its only down the road from me

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

Nah mate normally on every Sunday (or it has been last few times i've been over anyways) Its not a bad cruise, just a lot of Chav's who scare you by doing handbrake turns, and stopping 3 yards from your car rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />