Yellow1.4 Lupo, Perth

Silver!

• 4 weeks later...
this car has also been spotted by one of the guys on SVAG , see over there cause one of the guys over there knows where the guy works

wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Could be me.. been passing by perth on the way to edinburgh alot recently..

Yellow... check... alloys ATS Cups... Check...Lowered..certainly Check...hmmm maybe there are two.

wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Could be me.. been passing by perth on the way to edinburgh alot recently..

Yellow... check... alloys ATS Cups... Check...Lowered..certainly Check...hmmm maybe there are two.

In Tulloch: not really an area one would be 'passing thru' as it's more just a housing area. Looks as though he could live here or pick up a female friend. Very low; probably on coilovers, multi spoke wheels, with a ** upo plate. I wanted to ask how low his loop is and how does it react with the speed humps in the area.

So, unless you take far out detour through Perth, maybe there are two!

S!

In Tulloch: not really an area one would be 'passing thru' as it's more just a housing area. Looks as though he could live here or pick up a female friend. Very low; probably on coilovers, multi spoke wheels, with a ** upo plate. I wanted to ask how low his loop is and how does it react with the speed humps in the area.

So, unless you take far out detour through Perth, maybe there are two!

S!

Ahh indeed.. the **upo plate gave it away then.... yeah the car i allmost bought before i got my one.. yeah different one from me.. and it is a sport.

Ahh indeed.. the **upo plate gave it away then.... yeah the car i allmost bought before i got my one.. yeah different one from me.. and it is a sport.

..come to think of it, yes this one is a sport. I did see another yellow one, a 1.4, a few months back at near the South Inch. Had different wheels and maybe not lowered as much as this one in Tulloch. I thought "he'd" done some more mods (different wheels, sport bumper etc...) but it coulda been you that time.

Lookin' out for ya!

S!