New Girl

Vixwagen

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Its really not. Crusoe has this ability to turn most subjects into him attempting (& failing) to chat me up.

Many a time have I posted the line "Crusoe - No, you have no chance."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nicki, looks like your personal fan base is growing, what do you expect when you use a pic like yours. Seeing as Vixwagens other half is filtering her post how about you taking her place in front of the camera (with car of course) dont let the fact that it is December put you off, this kind of weather just helps certain parts become more visible tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

oi rich thats my welcome word !!!!!!

your not even a propa geordie man! pmsl

welcome to the club vixen tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I know that, you know that but shhhh chicks seem to dig it. They go wet for Geordies lol!!!

Bless - endearing that he keeps trying!!! He's made me laugh looking at previous posts cause he manages to turn almost everything into a smutty remark biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Kieron better watch out lol, think she's falling for me already wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so are we getting any pictures??? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

[trys to resist the show us your ring then line ROFL]

Edited by Crusoe

[trys to resist the show us your ring then line ROFL]

That's one of my favourites - obviously got the same purile sense of humour!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> not too late to change your mind lol

Edited by Crusoe

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> not too late to change your mind lol

Surely you're still "sticky" for Nicki though??!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Surely you're still "sticky" for Nicki though??!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

as opposed to sticky for vicki lol, sure i could manage more than one or die happy trying biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No chance!

Pretty please extra cream cherry on top wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />