bought my lupo

Landa

alryt ppl bought my first lupo yesterday, gotta go and collect it friday after work.

Its a black v reg lupo sport with 14k miles and 1 lady owner from new.Its in v good condition. I'd post some pics but aint gotta clue how to.Should be lowerd on some highsports before christmas so fingers crossed.

With such a low mileage/age combination, I'd want to know how the car had been used, two minute runs to the shops and never having chance to warm up would be my guess.

My advice, go out and put some miles under its wheels, any car with such low mileage is begging to be used as god intended. Congrats on the purchase!

well i gotta drive it back from warwick which is about a 1 hour on motorway so see what i can do.But can't go mad cause its my first car only passed test a month ago.

I had a quote for the highsports from midland vw (nearest place) for fitting,camber and tracking = £500 -£550 is that gd ? i think it sounds good myself but im a noob lol.hope you can help...