2 black lupo GTI's + a silver one

Alfie

Seen a black loop gti on friday night parked in the xcape cinema complex in Milton keynes, then saw another smart looking black loop GTI going toward Brackley on the A43 bout midday Today (i was going the other way and by the time i realised it was a gti id passed so no frantic flashing/waving/wetting pants moment fortunately)

also seen a silver one a few weeks back parked in market place in brackley

too may loop gtis around in my area ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

i also know a lass with a gray anthracite one and obviously ross from here too in his read one

go on shoo shoo all of ya laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

have you missed sum1 in brackley?? mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

was aiming at GTI's sorry sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i was parked at market place at brackley a few weeks ago when the fair thingy was on . mighta been me.

yeah was a few weeks back now probably was you .. had a look around the car but no one about biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />