Lupo Arosa meeting - Whos up for all us in the forum meeting?

LupoSDi

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

Maybe if you was driving in England, but of course you was visiting your cousin in Germany and was having a blast on the Autobahn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

achem ... can we go back to the subject?? ... oh and me dun 105 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> fort that woz pretty good for me 1ltre

My sister was almost crying in the back seat so I had to slow down... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Max I've done is 115, Chris says he got 140. Although, it was more likely to be a tadge under 130 because they `over-read`.

Yeah, back to subject ...

What about Grey and Gray? Gordon? And you up for it aswell Elliott?? more the merrier, as they say smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And are we asking the `SEATCupra-Arosa` peeps too?

is somewhere in the derbyshire area too far away??

to be honest you could post in the seatcupra area but except for one or two, they seem a secular lot

awwww sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but wont it b beta just us lot for our first meet?? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Derbyshire...looks good for me. Only 40 miles away so I could be there in about 3/4 of an hour.

How does Derby sound with all potential attendee's?

As for a day, I reckon a Sunday would be the best bet - quiet roads, most people are free on a Sunday.

Yay or Nay?

A sunday is fine with me!

but im doin exams @ uni at the min, so could it be in about 2 weeks time at the earliest?

Matt, how many miles is Derby from you?

Dan smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

2 weeks is too soon, I agree.

Lupo Babe won't be on school holidays yet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Derby is about 40 miles away, shouldn't be too hard to get there.

Anyone care to hint at a date? June 16th??? Earlier? I can't make either the 2nd or the 9th, its my birthday week and I'm out both Saturday nights before hand biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hmmm... well my exams for me personally finish on 28th may... before my study leave... so that week after that day i dont ave skool!!! ... cant we do 2 meets? one before july and one wen escu wants?? hmmm... dependin on date will depend if i can come or not... derby aint that ages from kent?? ... will also depend on if my b/f can come... not so sure i wanna drive for miles on my own!!

when I said Derby, maybe I should have said Derbyshire or their abouts, I don't think anyone would want to actually go to Derby city, hmm, still think its stilll all in the prelimerys(?) at the mo thou babe

hmmmmm... well i;ve set up the poll mayb things will start to progress a bit more and god noes where derbyshire is .. lolol probly even further knowin my luck

Well Derby is in Derbyshire biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> so it is a trek for Sam....but like I say, its going to be impossible to please everyone.

Sam travelling 3 hours each way to meet up for a bit isn't exactly nicer for her&b/f....

*hides* but does agree... and problem will be petrol coz it guna cost me a far bit... i dont mine trekin 1hr 30 mayb or slightly longer... depends how nice u are to me and how badly u wanna meet me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Of course what we really need is a rich loop benefactor to hire us a castle and track in Scotland for a weekend all expenses paid. I reckon I could get there somehow biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />