quite confused

greg_m

it was lime gree, with 16v badges on grille and tailgate, centre exit exhaust and a rag top. And had interior that was green also wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> with some random mouse design all over it confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

What model lupo was this blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Edited by greg_m

Were the mouse stickers an option from new? Hannah should be glad she bought it before I met her, otherwise I'd have insisted on those!!

That's disappointing. Not just cos I wanted mouse stickers all over the car, but because it means I didn't read the original post properly!! PMSL

Open air is the correct terminolgy, i have a seat ibiza Open Air at the moment which i am trying to sell to get a lupo gti biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so if anyone is intrested...they only made 200 of them and mine is on irish plates so i am sure its unique, but then again maybe not as its the SE spec which is not UK spec

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i am rambling so ill quit