`GTI-Inty` Mini Meetup! - Everyone welcome!

MattyB

Me, Stuart (Black GTi) and James (Clio172 tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />) - as in the `ex-yahoo` people - are possibly having a `mini-meet` up and getting a Lupo convoy going on the way down to GTI International (website) which is on 11/12th May (day to be confirmed)

Elliott might be coming along too in his GTi.

Anyone is welcome (even Chris in his TT.... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />) and the more the merrier (and the more Lupo's the better!). Its not quite a club stand, but its the next best thing....

i might be going down, and would probably be travelling down with some of the people up here from the seat forums. if so then we could meet others on way down. nothing is certain yet but if we are heading down i'll post info.

Just to let you all know...

Me and Elliott are going down to `GTI-I` on the Sunday (12th May) and will hopefully be meeting up `on-route`, maybe with Stuart and James too if they go.

Could make for some good pictures! My lonely, Silver GTi surrounded by blackness! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

still thinking of heading down matty, but need to sort out accom etc. if i get a def before event i'll setup meet on way and then there'll be 2 silver gti's. would be nice to get a small convoy to event of gti's would look good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Excellent...smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you order tickets from `GTI-I` site they will send you a list of accomodation places with the tickets....

Just to let you all know...

`GTI-I` is this Sunday! Me and Elliott are still meeting up at some point. However, as Axel will know, Stuart has sold his GTi because he was sick of the problems and bought a Clio172...

Anyone else interested in meeting up aswell???

Just see this subject in the forum and all I have to say is to everyone is "get off yer bum's and come down". This event will be one of the easiest and cheapest ways of buying mods for you Lupo in one go, as well as testing those `0-60` times.

I'm just praying that it is not wet.....however......this makes it veeeerryyyy interesting for testing the Lup's handling

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Bah its a shame its so far away for us northerners :/

Looks like another day in't pub with pints of bitter and whippets, etc, etc smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />