Bring the meet closer to you!! - An experiment

bossjohnc

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, yeah I think now's a good time to decide a date.

I'll make a suggestion and we'll work from there...

February 21st/22nd.

The meet will be in the Rugby area - exact location TBC.

If people want to make it an overnighter, there are B&Bs in the area for £25. (I can send details)

That date sounds good to me!!

Some of use could meet up on motorway services and cruise up together!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What u mean!!!

Come on son, i wana see that exhaust and have a chat biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Meeting somewhere in Northampton would be good as its easy to get to.

Room sharing...excellent news, was it me & 5 girls then :devil:

...having said that, the one in Northampton looks closer to town - I think we should do Northampton. (Rugby and Northampton are very close to each other anyway)

Ok - so the date and location are set, I'll start making a list of attendees - this will appear on the front page of the thread (the first post).

If you want to come, just post here. :thumbs:

So theres no chance of anyway a little bit more northern then?

I always end up with a 200 + mile trip.

???

How about a northern trip everyone, we've got good twisty roads, very few speed cameras, coppers that couldnt care less (they've got real police work to do you see) and Yorkshire burds, what more can ya want?

@Tigz - unfortunately because of the way this works, some people will have to travel a bit... It's about 95 miles from your house to Northampton, so yeah, about 200 miles for a round trip. Could be worse though.

I'd love to see your car - was looking forward to it at the polo meet! Can I convince you?

Ya im still coming, just thought id give it a go lol

I love the drive any where, just a pain in the ass cos the car is filthy when I get where im going.

I would have gone at the weekend but the new dog I got had trashed my house so I had to get all the flooring and skirting replaced.

Looking forward to this one though..

Now wheres there a jet wash in Northampton...