Northampton Meet - 21/22 Feb - Put your name down here!!

bossjohnc

this is going to be pretty huge, anyone reading this thread that hasnt already decided to come along - DO IT !!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a hour to kill while the car went for something to be fitted to the car so thought id spend an hour setting my sub amp up as ive not had much chance to get it sounding right since I bought it.

Turned the head unit on went to open the boot and *Wabble* got the most shocking smell.

The subs siezed, coil fried.

What a day for this to happen!

Still looking forward to tommorrow, even though I almost cried!

See you all there bright and early :thumbs:

Oh no!!! unlucky Andi!

Didn't expect to be on here tonight, but it looks like Orange is doing it's job for once!

Spent most of the afternoon in the car park washing the loop - got some funny looks/comments!!

I took along a collapsable bucket and some other washing bits.

I did another run to SP just to be sure wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and found that the transition from the A45 to the A509 is a little more complex than I originally detailed, so if anyone's late, you need to go down the A45 as I said (first exit from meeting place), and take the turnoff for the A509. There are a couple of roundabouts, just follow the signs for the A509. You'll go by a Tescos. After you've turned right on the last roundabout you'll go a little way through a small village (Called 'Little Irchester I think), that's when you come to the roundabout with the left turn called "Gipsy Lane". I think it's the B570 (go by the road name though cos I'm not sure!)

From there the directions are fine.

Looking forward to tomorrow!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Right then, im off to get some petrol for tomorro!!

So see u all at the meet point at 8am ish!!

Can't wait!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> damn I've been told by work i've gotta go to edinburgh on business.. gotta fly up on Sunday and prepare sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> so NUTTS I CAN'T GO SUNDAY .. will someone do the video please ..seeing 20 ish loopys woold bee cool.Gonna have to look forward to GTi Int instead now ...

Marquee's Nota happy bunny sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />