Bridgenorth Meet! Sunday 14th July

MattyB

Just to let you all know smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (especially Spook!)

EVO people are having a meeting at Bridgenorth on 14th of July. I'm going, I think Spook said he was gonna try and make it too...

Be nice if some of you lot could pop in and say hello too.

According to one of the members, those roads are the testing grounds for Dudley's Ralliart peeps too....Ralliart are the Mistubishi EVO people sellers/tuners btw smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited By MattyB on June 24 2002 at 21:08

Um....dunno smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> not far from Birmingham....by Shropshire.

But unless I'm doing something wrong, the AA website doesn't find anything on the RoutePlanner with either Shropshire or Bridgenorth...

Sorry, the guy at EVO got it wrong sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> its the 14th NOT the 11th!

14th is the Sunday. As for whats going to be there, its an all day meet, whether I stay there all day is another matter!

Plan is - meet up, take in some great roads, scare yourself shitless in other people's cars, pub stop for drinks (`non-alcoholic`, obv. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />) more driving....go home.

Spook said he would see if he could make it too....go here to see the kinda cars that are goin...

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/wwwthre....=1&vc=1

From the top of my head....Golf's, Elise, Punto Sporting, S2 106 Rallye, Mini Cooper, CTR, Another Elise....

Seeing as I'm the only person on the forum with a Lupo, some people are anxious to see it, Andy_Punto loves GTi's.....

TBH, I'm a bit nervous about goin, cause some of them know each other....I don't really know anyone.... ???