Club Stand for Trax2002!

MattyB

I will be up for it. Will come with a mate, 106 rallye and of course loopy. if it is still in one piece. Septembers along way away!

We could have are own little lupo cup race! I will bring a trophey! well a little one! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I will come, will bring my mate too!!

Maybe this time my car won't be on show amongst a load of new beetles!!!!!

Nope - unfortunately we havent met as I couldnt get to the show.

Nope not Chris' brother as that would give me and my brother the same name!! But a different Chris tho' to any of the many you may be thinking about.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Small world this VW community.

hmmm i may be being completely stupid here, but how do you know Ian? Or know I was with Ian? Or even know his name was Ian??

As I said small world this VW comunity!

Ian is a member of Newbeetle club (club concept) which I am also still a member of as was a NB owner, quick search of their site found references to GTi International and one post with pictures had a quote from Ian that read "..... Fran and I...." and I didnt figure there would be too many Frans from Wales hanging at NB meets. So it was kinda a guess and kinda pot luck.............

Clear now????? So technically I dont know Ian either, just know of him........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the day, I think is the best, unless you want to send me a cheque through the post, upto you entirely.

I think I've gotta get this sorted soon, actually...I will look into it tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...