newbie TDi tuning questions

greg_m

Hi, im currently looking for a black TDi lupo for a run around but have been told that for a few more ££££s i can easily get upto 90bhp.

so i understand the leon intake will make a difference, but what about the remap ill need. people brand about REVO and jabbersport but i cant find any websites or welth of info.

Hi, im currently looking for a black TDi lupo for a run around but have been told that for a few more ££££s i can easily get upto 90bhp.

so i understand the leon intake will make a difference, but what about the remap ill need. people brand about REVO and jabbersport but i cant find any websites or welth of info.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

90bhp is about the limit greg, quite a few people off here has seen various diffrent figures with serial port remapps, either a bit mroe power or a bit more drivability

Jabba and Revo bith do remaps on the AMF engines codes, and they claim between 85-90bhp

90bhp is about the limit greg, quite a few people off here has seen various diffrent figures with serial port remapps, either a bit mroe power or a bit more drivability

Jabba and Revo bith do remaps on the AMF engines codes, and they claim between 85-90bhp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks again JR biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> your the VW man!

Mine saw 92.3bhp on the rollers, thats with a dragon motosport piss poor tuning box thing, BMC Air filter element, and a Sebring backbox

Lynsey's TDI saw near enough 100bhp on the rollers after just an AMD remap.

Also carter was claiming 118bhp off a Superchips remap if i remember correctly, but it could have been 109bhp...

Edited by nfbr