Lupo/Arosa workshop manual DVD

How much did you pay? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

£15 mate. You're going to tell me it's worth about 2p now aren't you....go on tell me!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

£15 mate. You're going to tell me it's worth about 2p now aren't you....go on tell me!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey mate

are these dvd's any good im looking for some. also maybe a stupid question what's elsa?

Cheers

Daz

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Is this DVD just ELSA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably contains the Seat data files as well as the VW ones that I sent you.

Hi,

Did the CD/DVD's arrive? Can you read any SEAT info? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Need a manual/technical help for my partner to see how to change front wheel bearings if, indeed, they need changing! He's quite good with technical things but prefers to know how things come apart and go back together again otherwise he won't attempt it!

Thanks.

Rosa

• 3 weeks later...