Lupo Meet!!!

M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black

can we all just get pissed somewhere please biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My fridge is well stocked Fran wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Alan VW)
just having a look at this Brimingham is pretty central ?

Hmm, birmingham. How convinient biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Failing that, Nottingham always seems a good place to meet.

QUOTE(Alan VW)
well i think ill be the one doing the most driving  :D

not if I came tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Just read through the whole of the `e-mail` trail here.....Pheewwww!!!!......

As a result I hope this "fits the bill" and is one for a vote

How about the Heritage centre at Gaydon (Junction 12 of the M40)

The roads around the area look pretty sweet :devil: and there is a Country Park nearby with great views and an excellent opportunity for piccies!!!!

Looking for the weekend of the the 27th of September (or alternatively the 3 of October)

MattyB (or anyone else who knows) can you sort out a vote thingy for people to register their preference?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sounds like a good 'Gate Crashing' opportunity biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And I me and Sam tried to organise a Lupo event not too long back now...but it ended up with an even amount of votes across a few locations sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Lots of people want to go, but lots want it near them! Its very difficult to organise...I think you just have to be a bit harsh and pick a place, even if it doesn't pleas everyone ???

Right then, even if it is a 1 Lupo meet, I will be at the Gaydon Centre on the 5th of October....

I will cobble together a plan for the day (and yes it will involve a pub!!!!!) and post it to the site smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />