GTi Festival 2004, Santa Pod, July 11. - Will be good, can't wait

twisty b-road

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ermmmm.......anyone had any ideas for a `meet-up` place for those folk turning up on the Sunday? (that includes me!)

I shall be there in good time - was planning coming via northampton but its British Grand Prix wkend so gonna avoid that road I think! So probably coming from Milton Keynes direction but obviously don't wanna drive in on me own (hint hint...)

Getting quite excited now - having my new suspension fitted tomorrow at AMD then trek down to Winchester on Saturday to have my wheels fitted so new pics in readers rides on sunday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well, I'm in Winch for a reason unfortunately, kind of family/friends get together for Ruth's folks, which is on Saturday. (Means I can't go to the Alvaro meet either sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

Friday night or Sunday should be ok if anyone fancies meeting up...

And I'm just down the road in Southampton. `Mini-meet`, anyone? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm going here http://www.micheldever.co.uk/ to be precise so not quite as far down as Winchester I'm affraid! Plus I've gotta be there for 8:30am!!!!!

Micheldever Tyres are v. good - although it's somewhat of a production line, so you might be there in the queue for a lonnnnnng time!

Follow signs to Micheldever station, not to the village itself.

Meeting there.

If anyone gets there before I arrive, just ask for Robin and he'll show you where to pitch!

I think the southern convoy (south going north) should get there at about 4pm, possibly a little earlier.

i'll probably be convoying alone(?). What time shall i aim to get to the pub on sat?

am i dumb cos i cant find the post where john/me/twisty/snoop agreed to meet... was it 3pm at J21a?

Not me - I'm being lame and coming up on the Sunday, remember. :?