What d'you think of this?

morgs

The winning bidder will have to contact me after the auction to arrange a time to pick up etc and will have to give me a few days notice so i can get the plate swapped back over! BASICALLY once you have won the auction, you cannot collect the car any time soon!
I do not wish to disclose my reserve price but it is over £6K.
I will only accept cash for the sale of my car

Sounds like he'd take the money and run? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Well for a start it ain't a Lupo is it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I like the mk1 172's, and it seems to be pretty hard to get a very decent one that hasn't been badly modified.

However, as with all cars on ebay, don't let them use the 'you've bid and you have to pay' lark on you if after you got your inspection done (which you would be mad not to do) there was something found badly wrong and you wanted to back out.

And I'd give him a bankers draft just to piss him off, if he can't accept one then theres something dodgy going on.

yeh is me....i'm struggling for money at the mo so gona see if the blokes willing to do a swap for the car and some extra dosh. Just curious, not for definite that i'm gonna get rid of it as i get a pay rise end of this month so that might help me out a bit sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

It seems pretty genuine but i wouldn't buy through ebay. I really really really wonna keep the loop, i love it, but the money is so tight at the mo and got no other options really to free up some cash sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The general question to everybody should of been what do you think of the old shape clio 172's?

I like them, and in car nut circles it was argued that the Mk2 172 wasn't ever as good as the Mk1.

However, if you can't afford the Loop, how come your looking at a car that may well be more to run. Confused.