What headunit? - Anyone got any photos?

Hi,

I'm picking up my new Lupo Gti on Saturday cdxm850mp.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

But I don't know what it will look like in the Lupo. So I was wondering if anyone had pictures of any other headunits installed in their Lupo's??? Just so I can see what they look like.

Thanks

The Alpine 7894Rb looks good inside my loop the blue matches the dials

Picked up the Lupo today, and the Pioneer slotted in well (for now).

Sounds like ALPINE CDA 7894RB is worth a look, thanks for the replies biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

matty have you changed your speakers or are they the standard gti ones. nice stereo. i might just change the speakers.

Standard GTI ones, sound much better with a new Headunit. I'm in no rush to change them ATM, they're not bad at all for OEM stuff...

I'm impressed with the standard ones as well, since the new head unit has gone it. They sound very good for OEM speakers.

I have had Kenwood, Sony, Poineer, Panasonic, Blaupunkt & Alpine headunits....

For Value for money Kenwood & Sony r very good. thou i found for the same money that the amplifer in the sony was a tad better than the kenwood.

Panasonic , - it was the one of the dearer ones of the time, 4*60w dunno about... ???

Blaupunkt.... lol

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And Alpine... aww is all i can say what a headunit!

I have been tempted to try Nakamichi - but the look of them just put me off, thats the top end of the headunits thou...

ok now i know a bit more english tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

[b:post_uid7]I was going to say the crap headunit u get when u buy your car... [/b:post_uid7]

then mines OEM biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tho it lights up blue and looks good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 1 month later...

alpine are crap hot! the sound quality is amazing definitely better than the panasonic i had before!

i've got an alpine CVA 1003R screen and 6 disk changer

Diamond Audio components powered by a Genesis Profile 4 amp. In the boot i've got 2x 10 inch Diamond Audio subs powered by a Genesis Profile sub amp. All installed by SQ PLUS and trimmed in black and red alcantara!

Try to get some pics soon just gotta borrow my mates digital camera as havn't got my own yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i bought the new sony mdx ca790x, minidisc player.,

looks good but dont think it lights up blue which i think is a bit of a stinker.

but as u all know i have had problems with the dealer, so havnt fitted it as of yet,

the dealer has had car for 10 days now,

how do u lot put them pics into the message, is it somekinda code to do it.

thanx

taz

yeah also wondering if i should learn how to do picture posts. for my funny pics or car crash pics. which reminds me havnt checked out crashed exotics for a while.

with regards to head units. i dont like the way your left with a hole in the dash. i have got the OEM with the cd player and it looks tidy and sounds good i think. and it lights up blue biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i just need to get my ipod rigged up to the car! how dodge is ordering stuff over the net? there is a transmitter for the ipod, you just tune into your head set on a blank radio station. but its only avaliable in the states was wondering if i should order it but it takes a month to arrive if ordering in the states so how long would it take to ship it over?

chris you should get one for your ipod. its called an itrip

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/...trip/index.html