VW Northwest 14/8/05. A few pics.

Rookwise

Was a very good day out. I got a very badly sunburnt head/face from it though TattonPark14_08_05pic1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

TattonPark14_08_05pic2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Rookwise

Was a good day yesterday smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Was a very good day out. I got a very badly sunburnt head/face from it though

glad i wasnt the only one to get a bit of sunburn

shows how deceptively hot it was at times

thanks for the offer but im going to stick with the gti laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thanks for the offer but im going to stick with the gti  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OOhhh sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Go on. I'll throw in a Mars bar as well and a packet of chewing gum. Should make things about even blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

(JK laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

All in all a fantastic day out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and a cheap one too! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

OOhhh  sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Go on. I'll throw in a Mars bar as well and a packet of chewing gum. Should make things about even  blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

(JK  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

keep tryin!

• 2 weeks later...
oh yeah, whos is this lupo?

DSC00038.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Anyone off here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be my dads new Sport shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> and if all goes to plan should be lowered anytime soon to match my red one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by 89Rallye