Anyone have any information on my car?

Rubyvansss

Tim & Tom fabric. Very posh. :) And with factory fit sunroof!

A few paint patches to sort and she'll be like new. Nice car. 👍🏻

You could remove the remaining bump strips (use teeth floss in a sawing action), then gently rub off the remaining glue. Or use white spirit and a rag, but either way it's time consuming. Lots of tea breaks. Then a good wax. 

More pics please.

1 minute ago, mk2 said:

Tim & Tom fabric. Very posh. :) And with factory fit sunroof!

A few paint patches to sort and she'll be like new. Nice car. 👍🏻

You could remove the remaining bump strips (use teeth floss in a sawing action), then gently rub off the remaining glue. Or use white spirit and a rag, but either way it's time consuming. Lots of tea breaks. Then a good wax. 

More pics please.

Hi yes i’ll attach more photos below. It was in a bit of a sorry state when I bought it but i got a clean done and a mould treatment where it had been sat for a few months the sunroof had started to leak. All fixed now though. I’ve just had most of the interior out to clean it all again, the headliner needed it bad. 4 new tires on too 

IMG_3743.jpeg

IMG_3742.jpeg

IMG_3744.jpeg

IMG_3741.jpeg

IMG_3745.jpeg

IMG_3747.jpeg

IMG_3752.jpeg

IMG_6968.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_3790.jpeg

IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3795.jpeg

IMG_4028.jpeg

IMG_4033.jpeg

IMG_4082.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

IMG_4087.jpeg

IMG_4102.jpeg

Someone has been very busy. Impressive given that it's not summer yet. Usually a summertime job.

I find biological laundry detergent works really well on fabric, left for about 20 mins then wet vac it all off. Then spray with a garden sprayer (clean water with a touch of disinfectant) as a final rinse before vac'ing it all off again. Looking very nice. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, mk2 said:

Someone has been very busy. Impressive given that it's not summer yet. Usually a summertime job.

I find biological laundry detergent works really well on fabric, left for about 20 mins then wet vac it all off. Then spray with a garden sprayer (clean water with a touch of disinfectant) as a final rinse before vac'ing it all off again. Looking very nice. 👍🏻

thank you :)