De-badging theLupo!! HELP???????????

paul.ekc

Got a mesh grill at BVF today and it looks like its gonna be a pain to fit!! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> I have to take of the indicator panel along with the grill!! Any tips for doing this as I dont want to break anything!! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

u need to undo the screws at the top near the indicators first, then u need to pull the indicator panel from the wings best way to do this is gentle pulling, then to get the panel off the bumper there are clips all the way along connecting it to the bumper.

If i remember correctly u have to push it down and back to remove the clips. Then disconnect the indicator bulbs and pull off

Anyone else got any tips?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

You can remove the grille without removing the indicator panel you know...

2 torx bolts on top, then undo the 2 torx bolts holding the indicators in, then just pull on the grille quite hard, n it'll pop out

only thing is with most of the debadged grills, is that you are left with a massive hole in your bonnet where the VW badge used to be. I've got it on mine, but its goin into the body shop monday, so i'm gettin the hole filled and painted.