Looking for cool viny for my car?

mateoo

I'm in a bit of a pickle and I could really use some advice from fellow car enthusiasts. So here's the deal: I've been thinking about giving my car a makeover with some cool vinyl decals. You know, something to make it stand out on the road and express a bit of my personality.
Now, here's where I need your expertise. I'm not exactly a pro when it comes to auto vinyl, so I'm looking for recommendations on the best type to use. Should I go for matte black for that sleek look, or maybe something more vibrant to make a statement? I'm open to all suggestions!
But here's the twist – I've been having trouble finding a reliable online shop that offers a good selection of high-quality vinyl. I've come across a few options (this one looks pretty interesting: https://www.vinylcutter.eu/ )  but I'm hesitant to make a purchase without knowing if they're trustworthy or if their products are up to par.
So, if any of you have experience with purchasing auto vinyl online, I'd love to hear about your recommendations. Have you stumbled upon any hidden gems? Or perhaps you've had some not-so-great experiences that I should steer clear of?
Also, while we're on the topic, feel free to share any tips or tricks you have for applying vinyl. I'm a bit nervous about the installation process, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, and before I forget, I did some digging and found this online shop called VinylCutter.eu. Has anyone ever purchased from them? Their website looks legit, but I always like to get some feedback before making a decision.
Alright, I'll stop rambling now. Thanks in advance for your help, everyone! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Edited by mateoo

Start with your design first. That's the hardest bit. Post lots of your idea sketches pics on here for critique... 👍🏻

Most vinyl cutters (sign writers) can do whatever you ask. If they are pros, they'll usually have a vast selection of colours and finishes.

Application needs a still day if doing it outside, and always absolutely clean. Not a speck of dust, which ends up being a bump - really obvious. And wax the car first, so you can always remove them later.

Applied either dry with a backer release sheet or wet, using a dilute mix of washing up liquid and a plastic spatula.