1.4tdi arosa oil level rising

arosatdi75

Hello, i have an issue with my arosa 1.4tdi AMF, so i went to change all the fuel line hoses in the engine bay, i've kept the old hose clamps, one of the clamps fell off literally from the tandem pump, the bottom one fell out with the hose, i lost all the fuel in my tank, when i got fuel to start it up, i was cranking it for like 20 30 minutes with few min brakes between cranking, it cranked it worked normally, after few days i went to check the oil level it was waay above maximum, oil and fuel mixed, i've done oil change myself and got new hose clamps and it was great, and i noticed the oil level kinda start to rise again by a little, what could be the issue here, maybe the tandem pump seals went bad or i don't know what happened, i don't know where to start to fix this issue im thinking about to change all the rubber seals on the tandem pump and then check again if it will rise, maybe someone can give me an opinion on this. 

• 3 weeks later...