air conditioning problems

redgti16

Hola amigos, no consigo hacer funcionar mi aire acondicionado, se le cambio el ventilador, modulo de ventilador, todos los sensores, y sigue sin andar, tiene gas porque lo he revisado dos veces. He mirado el cableado y los pines 2 y 3 del modulo no dan corriente pero no se si deberian darla tampoco, el caso es que no se activa ni el compresor ni el ventilador (pero si al llegar a 90°) . ¿Alguien puede ayudarme?

I am also trying to install climatronic but it does not work with any of the manual controls either

It depends which compressor system you have, as there are two types- one with a basic on-off solenoid clutch and the other is a PWM controlled lever type.

Both types rely on the CCM (comfort control module) I think, but not sure. All the sensors must be working.

On other VW models (golf/polo/passat/bora), it is often the power bus circuit inside the fuse box (on top of the battery) that has a loose connection.

There is also the fan controller module which might affect the AC, depending on which system you have.

Thanks for your help MK2, the fan module has been changed for a second-hand one, the temperature and pressure sensors, and everything that has to do with the air and the motor are new, the compressor has been changed, and the pins 2 and 3 of the fan module does not give me any type of power or signal, the car has not been able to move for 2 months, I have VW schematics but I cannot solve anything.

I think it might be the power bus, on top of the battery if you have changed everything. Check the battery fuse block. Does the low speed over-heating fan ever come on? Check power to the fan module (direct from battery).

Or... maybe there is a broken wire in the engine area. With a meter, you may need to check from the pump plug all the way to the other end. It takes time.