I seek info for Arosa MK2 engine swap

sueyed

Sup,

I will let my 1.4 MPi mk2 Arosa AUD 60hp petrol engine get swapped for something at least 180hp, with a budget of 6k. i dont wanna do any physical work myself, i already know a garage willing to take the job for me.

I just miss a lot of info... and thats why im here. I want to hear from somebody that knows about what engine is closely possible to install and potentially what parts are needed with it, AND which has my desired HP (or could potentially get a turbo or supercharger kit installed to reach said HP).

Im not necessarily looking for the magic key & perfect fit, im willing to pay extra for some fabricating and sum customising. If its an audi tt engine that need customs, good. If its a whatever engine that needs customs, good. I just wish i could talk with some experienced peeps.

I recently lowered it with springs and quality monroe shocks and has some custom tyres and rims, so it feels like its ready.

Thank you for responding!

Engine code AGZ seems like a great choice. I don't think adding a turbo to that is within my budget, but to be positive, 150hp and 5 cilinders is a really nice foundation 😍

On 3/17/2023 at 8:05 AM, Rich said:

If that was my fabricated goal figures, i would stuck a 2.3 v5 in. 

I contacted the garage and they are gooing to put one in for me from a seat toledo. What they say they will have to find out is what driveshafts to get. After club lupo research i see that these will need to be fabricated. Do you have info on this? I guess they probably know too but i want them to take me seriously. So if i have this information beforehand it would help.

And one more thing is what gearbox to get. On club lupo i saw Grantmax put an O2J from an A3 in his lupo because he said the original wouldn't fit. I'd love to have a 5 speed manual. Cause i dont care about top speed, so a 6 is not needed.