alloy wheels...

another one...

with my alloy seat wheels, they have what look like allum key holes on the nuts, is there a special key I should have or is there just a general one?

rosa4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

not sure if its the same on the arosa but the lupos have wheel nut covers on and u have a little tool in the spare wheel well, that looks like a hook, just stick it though the whole and try and pull it off

Alternatively they could be locking wheel nuts? My mums MGF has those, but they didn't give us a key so we now have the interesting task of trying to work out how the hell to remove a wheel blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If it is a locking wheels nut and you don't have a key then get down your local tyre place, they should be able to take them out for you. Have a good look round for a locking wheel nut key first though.

yeah, thats what they look like smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />