can anyone do this plz?

jj_2388

• 2 weeks later...

There u go. Personally I would have the turbos, they totally suit the car more but i suppose its your decision. If u need any more things done, feel free to ask

lupoteddie9ig.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by D4Y WW

• 2 weeks later...
Teddies....seriously...????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not teddies??Aint nothin wrong with tryin somethin different.PVW's blue loop looked wicked on it's Ronal teddies,or i thought so anyway.I'd love a set for my loop!Anyone have a set lurking anywhere? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

here you go ats cups on an arosa for real. not yellow and not a lupo but you get the idea

DSC00463.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Are you gonna buy any wheels, or just get people to make Photoshops for a few months?  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers, think im goin to got with the turbos on toyo tyres as soon as i can either borrow the money or save it. then its coilys

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I thought that myself.

That Pvw lupo was mental with its teddies, heart shaped exhaust and checker graphics. Dont see it in the work car park anymore. Last time it was there the front bumper was held on with tape.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wasn't PVWs car mate.

Well not as far as I know, it was Si's own car.

Just imagen the PVW tag could've helped bring in those lovely parts in though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

cant decide which ones to get, and dont want to make the wrong choice or it could spoil the whole car!!! have decided that before the wheels i am going to fit coilys, which should be ordered next week