Lupo 1.4 Lambda sensor

Little John

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I require a new pre cat Lambda sensor for a 2000 1.4 petrol 74hp Lupo. It is a 6 wire to plug. Seems to be only used on VW and Skoda. Preferabally less than the VW cost.

Thanks.

13015436_10154292872052784_663668889325262746_n.jpg

Hi,

Let me know the registration number of your Lupo and I can then quote you for a non geuine and a genuine one. Drop me a PM if preferred.

Regards, Dale.

Lupoboz is it only lupo parts you deal in ? Or any vw such as a mk 2 seat Leon just 1 of my wiring looms keeps breaking the wires off rubbing against starter motor and causing it to lose power so I'm thinking about just replacing the actual loom itself now any help or advice would be appreciated thanks Leon

15 minutes ago, Leonj95 said:

Lupoboz is it only lupo parts you deal in ? Or any vw such as a mk 2 seat Leon just 1 of my wiring looms keeps breaking the wires off rubbing against starter motor and causing it to lose power so I'm thinking about just replacing the actual loom itself now any help or advice would be appreciated thanks Leon

Hi Leon, 

I work at a VW dealership in Hampshire, where I can order parts for any vehicle in the VAG group, with the exception of the prestigious marques, like Bentley etc,,,

If you were to PM me with your vehicles' registration number I'll be able to give you a price and check availability etc... I am at work tomorrow, so I'll be able to have a look for you then. Am I assuming correctly, that you're looking for the  positive, red, power cable that goes from the starter motor to the alternator?

Regards, Dale.

Okay.

I've had a quick look into this. On a VW there is an engine loom section which has around 9 connectors upon it. One of which going to the air mass meter and then going off elsewhere. I've spoken to a friend who works at a Seat dealership, where he tells me that the engine loom (or the section you need) only comes as part of a complete new engine loom, costing around £2421.26 + VAT.

The section that VW list for a Golf with the same engine, BXE would cost £301.67 inc VAT retail. (for vehicles with air conidtioning)

Now I'm not sure if this will be 100% correct as there are sometimes anomilies when interchanging some Seat and VW parts over. Especially with vehilce wiring. The loom section that VW make, is on back order, as they have to be made to order. Normally a 2-3 week waiting time.

What I'd suggest for you to do is, either;

Find a breakers yard where there is a Leon with the same engine (BXE) and a similar year. Find a loom on the internet, that someone may have removed from a car for example. The part numbers that I've managed to obtain are the following;

Seat Leon Complete Engine Loom 1P2971050

VW Golf & Jetta Wiring Loom Section 1K2970922BD or BP.

Let me know what you think.

Regards, Dale.

Edited by Lupoboz
Update!