faster!!

newlupoowner

hi people

i dont want to do anything thats time consuming or changing an engine just yet i was just wondering if theres any little mods i could do so my car would go faster, ive already tried go faster stripes but that doesnt work

i have fitted an aftermarket air filter anything else i could try before changin engine?

Buy a Ferrari?

I'd say that's the easiest.

In all seriousness what engine? There isn't a huge scope for speed mods.

try new sparkplugs( lol it sounds stupid ) but my friend got 4 pin bmw sparkplugs fitted in his car and believe it or not it had more of a pull.

Spark plugs won't speed you up, nice idea though.

On a 1.4 16v an aftermarket air filter is likely to bring a tiny bit more umph but not huge amounts. You could do some intense weight reduction, seats etc.

Bosch super 4's are possibly the worst spark plugs I have used. A spark plug sparks. It blows up. Either it does blow up or it doesn't. 4 pins makes no difference.

1.4 16v mods. Well. Lose weight. Get some 280mm discs. Lightweight wheels. Cams, valve and headwork. Remap. Decat. Exhaust. Forced induction. Ashley manifold.

The small things will net you barely any power but an exhaust has 2nd hand value plus it's nice to experiace. Remap will gain small results but again it's something. Tuning the sport is expensive, time consuming and kinda pointless but i get it if you want to do it.

Well evantually i do want to put a 1.8 20v turbo into it one day thats the plan so touch wood i can get to that but cheers peeps i will look into them and maybe get some stuff done

Well evantually i do want to put a 1.8 20v turbo into it one day thats the plan so touch wood i can get to that but cheers peeps i will look into them and maybe get some stuff done

won't happen. But yeah thats the mods.