So I suppose I should start a build thread... - Many Many Photos!!

Mattz341

So it's been forever since i last updated this! I've been mega busy with uni, finishing off my final dissertation and racing!

Spent a week up in Telford with the new formula Renault getting her ready for our first event at cadwell. Really good weekend, monoposto (event organisers) screwed us over though but hopefully it will be sorted soon enough!

Also spent a day testing at brands with the 97 Renault. Really good day again as we were consistently knocking down our times!

Anyway!

Bought some goodies for the loop!!

Bought front and rear updated ARB's. Just because she's got too much roll in the corners and I don't like it!

Anyway that's all from me, I'll update again when I've got them!

Thanks,

Matt

• 1 month later...

So quick update!

Finally finished uni! Hooray! Still waiting on some marks but look set for a 2.1 which I'm mega happy about! (Touch wood!)

In terms of car I've done a few things, finally fitted the front and rear updated ARB's. The rear has made a huge difference, the front it a little less noticeable but the car feels tighter and holds the road tonnes better than she used too!

I've been helping a mate with his project, he's turboing an E46. It's running the full M spec running gear and it's fairly tidy but holy hell its a pita to work on!

Started working with another team running a few new cars, couple of single sweaters and a few whacky things! I'll put some photos up later.

I've got loads planned with the car, just trying to get some funds together now to buy the final little bits then there's going to be a big old chunk of updates!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Matt

Edited by Mattz341
  • Like 1