16" Up! wheels on a Lupo

OneTrueKidby

Hi all, i have looked at several different alloy wheels, and i have found that i really like the starlite wheels, however, when i took a trip to the VW dealership to see if the have any, they told me they don't have them anymore. So i carried on searching and i found some alloys that go on the Up! that i have become quite fond of. However, i checked my tyres and saw they are 13". I read that 12ryan's Red Lupo has 16" Up! wheels but i couldn't find the tyre size anywhere.

I was just wandering if anyone knows what tyre size i would need on http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/accessories/alloys/up!/up-2012/none/triangle-16-alloy-black-gloss-machined/1S0071496AFZZ/1#details these alloys. (Triangle 16" Alloy - Black Gloss Machined)

My car has not been lowered, yet, as i haven't had it too long so i hope they will fit.

Many thanks,

Edited by OneTrueKidby

My Up! has the triangle alloys and VW use 185/50 r16 tyres on these, mine currently has the Conti Sport Contact2's all round, but only as that is what it came with! They should fit no problem as they have the same offset as a lupo and are only 6j wide...