VW Lupo GTI for sale

DizzyDawson

Hello,

Provisionally SOLD

I have a 2002 6 speed Lupo Gti in Silver for sale. 3 owners(including me) from new 127,000 miles, hpi clear.

Overal good condition for its age but unfortunately last month someone reversed into the passenger side wing, I have been trying to get a replacement but no joy.

The car could do with a bit of money spending on her to bring her back to her former glory, but I'll be as honest as I can and the price reflects that.

Will need two new front tyre for sure and possible rear two to pass next MOT which is valid until feb 2015

It has a damaged passenger wing and scrape on the bumber and someone has keyed the drivers side. A few other minor debts and scrapes but nothing major.

She is a very good car mechanically and has not let me down once, I went from a 2010 range rover to this two summers ago and I cannot fault it. It's a totally standard un

molestered and un tuned car, I only do town driving it this and is nippy and a very good car. Shame about the dents and scratches

The airbag & oil light is lit but again not bothered my in a year and a half.

No tax due to the new tax changes

Interior very good condition pictures of the whole car to follow.

Because of all of the above I am looking for £1250 for the car

Happy to answer any questions. PM for my email address or contact number.

Thanks

Edited by DizzyDawson

Hi,

Just seen your ad, can you send me some pictures of the car, interior, etc?

What is your best price to export? I´ll get the car if we make business and bring it to portugal where i´ll register it as imported.

is it in driving conditions to drive to Portugal? I just seen som pics are this of the actual car?

Please reply to.

rmnp49@gmail.com

Best regards

Roger

Edited by pirispaldi