Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hi Rob, your local branch of Halfrauds should stock a line output connector for £6.99 (autoleads part number PC1-601H) It consists of 5 wires 2x white, 2x black and a grey earth on one end, and an RCA left/right on the other. You essentially connect the black and white wires to say, your rear speaker output on the radio connector block, grey goes to earth, and the RCA plugs straight into you amp. As the RCA cable is very short, you'll need to connect a long extension then run it down the side of the car under the carpet to the boot and you amp. I've just bought one and will be doing the above
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.