`Turbo-wanna`-B

Blackrat

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

got my injectors today smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> they are off a Jaguar supercharged V8 , the flow is 350cc @ 3 Bar

and my exhaust manifold is 95% finished , hopefully will finish it by the weekend ,i will take some pics and post em

well the theory is , whatever time you think its gonna take you , times that by three smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

at the rate im going i rekon about another three months i think , gonna start on the fuel rail next week , that wont take very long , and then its the intercooler

pics of an almost finished exhaust manifold

MVC00262.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

MVC00261.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

anyone got a spare intake manifold lying around ?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Looks absolutely fan fuukin tastic Clifford looks like a factory built one. I can see a Q forming for this type of conversion.

With regards to the compression ratio is it just a matter of sticking in a fatter copper head gasket or the like? :wink:

compressoin isnt a problem at 11:1 with low boost, with proper fueling , and decent fuel you would get up to around 14psi without pinging

i will only be running low boost for a while , and then i may either get forged pistons or stack two headgaskets to lower to around 9.5:1

but there are loads of other things that need to be done

busy on the fuel rail , and am designing a charge cooler to run with an intercooler

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the comments MVC00282.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

MVC00007.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

MVC00263.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />