Cassidylupo

New member Leeds

Hello fellow owners

Been meaning to sign up for a while, got a lupo sport best car I've owned, been lurking the how to guides on here for a while would just like to say hello

Hello and welcome :)

Yes will get them up ASAP

good good im a new member bought mine today from having a shed of a clio LUPO all the way

Some plans it is the sport couldnt go any lower would love a GTI but insurance is a no no, Already lowered it with some coilovers(declared) and got some BBS RA's in the garage waiting on a refurb and powder coat :D

i just bought one today with damage looking at repairing the bumpers and then start getting new wheels and coilovers on it

nice always worth saving are lupos, was after one for ages but settled for a fez mk5 then as soon as a lupo came up i had to have it, this had some damage to it when bought mainly front end and internal but ploughed a bit of cash in and got it straight up and running, just had to replace the dam egr valve, would love to put a different engine in at some point but ill wait till the insurance will allow it

It will defiantly be worth it shouldn't cost too much if its cosmetic, Check scrappers and ebay for bumbers etc you can always find a steal

always a project though, you say it will wait it never does lol trust me