Anyone from Bedford?

mindgame

sounds good, i know where that is, has motor serve etc on there?

Hey, nah you got the wrong place. As you come from the mk bypass towards bedford don't come off at kempston, carry on and take the next exit think its sign posted bedford/ elstow. Its called interchange retail park has mcd, kfc, pet shop toys r us etc. Perfect place for a meet im in!

Oh yea i know, the one with little speed bumps, mc d's etc

Im in as well guys and girls

Just hope i get in as im sat on 14" and very low :tongueout:

Woop woop!!! Can't wait to see everyones cars. please dont do this sat coz im in lincoln (sis's bday) sunday all good for me!

One thought, didn't they stop car meets there coz of all the noise n rubbish?

Make it sunday then, what time? if they move us they move us and we will have to find some where else

Missy do you have a thread?

ill be the odd one out 2 lupo's and an arosa

I'm in :), Sundays good for me too, mayby do it evening time say 6 ish ?, make the meet on the KFC/burger king side (at roundabout go right not left), mayby make it a regular thing if it goes well, I'll sort out a postcode if anybody needs it ?

Make it sunday then, what time? if they move us they move us and we will have to find some where else

Missy do you have a thread?

ill be the odd one out 2 lupo's and an arosa

Right im guna sound pretty silly now but... i don't know what a thread is :unsure:

Always reading up on here n just saw the 'anyone from bedford post' n replyed for the 1st time, i need to introduce myself properly and put pics up, i haven't done that much to her yet, at the mo i've got half a carpet trying to find out where my little paddling pool is comming from!

Dont worry i was like that when i first found this site, just go to members rides and start a thread there missy, introduce your self there and you can do it in vw lupo bit and introduce your self in new members :)

Edited by Arosaproject

welcome to clubloop missy, and im not from bedford way but if you guys arrange a photoshoot/meet i'll gladly make the 1 hour trip :)

• Like 1

My camera is all ready in the car :P luckly the camera hides my crappy paint work :blush:

Brad pop down fella, this sunday around 6

And missy use photobucket so that you can put photos up on here ;)

haha i may pop down ;) if i come down earlier may i use your house to clean my car and we can have a car chat? :):) (Mega want good pics of my car clean)

haha i may pop down ;) if i come down earlier may i use your house to clean my car and we can have a car chat? :) :) (Mega want good pics of my car clean)

Yea ill let you use my water :thumbsup: Know are luck will rain, weather says cloudy for sunday so fingers crossed :innocent:

yeah fingers crossed haha inbox me your number/facebook name and i'll add you

baaaaaaad news guys, i heard aload of gypsies have overtook that part of the retail park :censored: should we chance it? il try and pop over there and have a look but ive heard it from a few people now, what about aspects?

id say find somewhere else, i dont fancy a run in with em if they're over that way as they seem to love to cause hassle to people being different around my way!

Google maps it please? so i can get an idea of how long my drive is ;)

baaaaaaad news guys, i heard aload of gypsies have overtook that part of the retail park :censored: should we chance it? il try and pop over there and have a look but ive heard it from a few people now, what about aspects?

Oh really? I know they were there before thought they got moved on? Aspects is cool but dont they have big road humps? What about the low peps?

see if its clear, if it is we'll go there, if not then we'll go somewhere else, i can struggle over them