Heya! Another new member for the 1litre club!

lunalupi

Another new member, jus thought i'd say hello *waves* i love this place finally somewhere just for little arosas wiv no lupos around, yay!

i got a (nobody laugh!) R reg Red Arosa, 1.0 wiv 40000 on the clock. its my first car - passed my test 2 weeks ago. planning to do it up when i can get the money - alloys, body styling, maybe bore the engine to a 1.4 or replace the whole thing and start again! Ah well i can dream biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

we aint fast but hell , who needs to cause then ppl dont see ur car !!! do ur fuel tank a favour and never go over 80mph on the motorway , mines drank a quarter tank of fuel going to edinburgh and only half of that on the way back as paddy was being rather conservative and only doing 65/70 ( i was following him)

heya!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i already found out about the speed thing - anyway i need to get the wheels balnced so im kinda limited to 60mph at the mo sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

yeah its great having an arosa only bit - is it just me or are we always tagged on after lupos :?

it is really a loop in disguise though , however it amazes me the number of loop owners that slag us yet some of there loops have arosa mk2 rear lights lol!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

all it is really is a shortend down polo chasis see if u take the drivers side wheel off , u can see the starter motor has VW embossed on it most of the parts are from a polo , like the ingine and gearbox

yeah we got a polo aswell and it looks pretty much the same under the bonnet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I havnt got a VW on the back tho!

arsosas r better than lupos anyway - theres not so many of them around 4 a start 8)

Not that long really as cash is tight being a student. Coming before xmas will be some 16s - not sure what 1's exactly yet though...suggestions? Thanks for checking out the site.

Oh on a side note would it be possible to trim a bit of width off the pic in your signature. I'm just fussy and `side-scrolling` is a bit of a pain. I'm moaning already- hehe!