lupy lou

Blackrat

P6170074.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P6170069.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5040054.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

love the grille

WELCOME!J

(cheers cliff owe u big time!)

this is my ickle lupo!....-“lupy lou”

apologies for not mintin her before i took picks, was just sooo excited and wanted to post pics on here asap

this is my 2002 jazz blue lupo s, (1.416v…75bhp)

hope u like.....

rite now all mods done to lupy since i got her.......

when i was ordering lupy i ordered factory fitted fog lights, heated washer jets electrically adjustable door mirrors etc and abs.

she arrived wiv a spoiler and 14" kyalami loys on her, next step was to lower her, so bought 30mm eibach lowering springs, and got a clifford alarm..wiv remote central locking. Then gota grill off vw, then got lupo se rear lights. Also put a 16v badge on the back or her, instead of 1.4 badge. put an oettinger badge on the front grille, put a gamma radio in her and a 6disc font loading cd player, also i `de-locked` her, which i think looks pretty well. Hhmm...think that everythin at the min, want new loys for her...among other things, exhaust, k+n etc

thanx for all the comments guys!

spoiler is just a genuine vw one, it’s in the lupo brochure, grille is in there 2, the only reason I still ave dealer sticker on bk window is just to make the car look not like an import! is that stupid?

cheers for postin them cliff, had no idea u were goin2!?did I send u ne more?biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thumbs

QUOTE(tigz)
The spoilers pretty expencive.  

I think Loudlupo paid over £150 for his.  

I paid £10  

Needs the brake light `re-wiring` though doesn't it?

If it wasn't for the missing exhaust I would have said that was a Sport.

hhmm... price of rear spoiler, now ur askin!was 2+half years ago, but i cud find out 4 u.i get a pretty gud discount from vw tho...-not as cheap as £10!! evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" /> . yeah rear lights were lupo se lights(that the same as cambridge ones?)they were£36+vat each, theres sumthin funny about the rear fog lite tho(mines ok), think they have sorted it now tho, dont think earlier rear smoked lights had that function.guy i no had problems with his, which put me off getting them 4 awhile, but glad i did tho.both bought from vw.

i wanted my car to look like a sport, and ur prob wondering y i didnt just buy1, but at the time i was 17 and learning to drive, insurance is a ****** and theres noway i could have affored 2 buy the sport (new) or pay the insurance. some companies wudnt even quote me 4 it, but im happy wiv my car, she quick enough for me and only group 3 insurance. wot more cud i ask 4!?

im glad u al like lupy :wink:

P6170069.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The lights are the same as the Lupo lights (dont leak, fit without gaps etc) and they are made by VW but the are nice and simple.

That little silver stripe looks great on any colour car, on a silver car is looks silver, and on a black car it looks black!

Great little lights for the price.