Vinyl Roof

Anna

I have got a light blue arosa tdi and im thinking of getting a checkered roof

anyone got one ? any pics?

Im thinking dark gun metal grey to match some new split rims im hoping to get in the next week B)

I would like it too andy.

How is the quality of yours? Is it holding up alright with the different weathers?

One more question, is it a burgundy printed one or a standard flat vinyl colour.

Cheers.

Pete

I have got a light blue arosa tdi and im thinking of getting a checkered roof

anyone got one ? any pics?

Im thinking dark gun metal grey to match some new split rims im hoping to get in the next week B)

hey i'm thinking of doing this too i have a black lupo so black and white all way :)

if i do it i will send u pic's i experimented with my mirrors last night :)

all too kind... it holds up really well, just have to watch it not to catch it, mine has a couple of marks caused by something but overall its spot on. colour was taken off a chart that my mate had so plenty of ones to choose from.. no fading, washed and polished normally etc. Ill find the linky to where it came from.. If you order 2 metres of the stuff then that will give you some left over in case you make a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just caught up with this post... well i got outbid on the split rims so after some different wheels now, love the yellow roof ... payday next week!! tempting but i dont want to look silly (and chava'ry) running on the curbed arosa sport's :lol:

Edited by Anna

Is that one piece or separates and you put it on yourself??

They are separate squares and i had a sticker company design and fit them for me, no way wauld i have done that my self!

Sticking on vinal is hard lol

• 5 years later...

Hey would like to get the checkered roof on my arosa, would you be able to tell me the size of one of the squares please? :)