Done this a few times recently with various cars. You can make it a lot cheaper by doing the prep work yourself. You'll be lucky to match the old interior unless you have another car with decent cloth to reuse. You can swap driver/passenger bases, and if you're lucky the backs too (depends on the release handle cutouts- you can simply add extra handles, so each seat back has an inner and an outer).

I'm guessing you mean just the seats? If so, start by removing them and then unpeeling the covers. Start at the bottom or back edge by snipping the wire crimps. Then roll it away from the foam and frame. Don't cut any stitches anywhere, as whoever does the sewing will need the old covers as a template to use as forms. While rolling it away you may find some tie backs (never done a lupo seat),  which you need to unhook. It'll become clear when you do it. There are pockets sewn into the back of the fabric which have rods in, which clip to metalwork in the foam. Don't lose them...

Go armed with all the fabric covers to a local seamstress and ask if they can copy... usually about £40 a seat. Many furniture upholsters can also do it. Or you can have a go with a sewing machine. You'll need new fabric and scrim foam and some stockinette to help everything slide back together again. Oh, and spray glue. I get my fabric from 'boyriven'. They have a huge range of really good cloth.

8 minutes ago, mk2 said:

Done this a few times recently with various cars. You can make it a lot cheaper by doing the prep work yourself. You'll be lucky to match the old interior unless you have another car with decent cloth to reuse. You can swap driver/passenger bases, and if you're lucky the backs too (depends on the release handle cutouts- you can simply add extra handles, so each seat back has an inner and an outer).

I'm guessing you mean just the seats? If so, start by removing them and then unpeeling the covers. Start at the bottom or back edge by snipping the wire crimps. Then roll it away from the foam and frame. Don't cut any stitches anywhere, as whoever does the sewing will need the old covers as a template to use as forms. While rolling it away you may find some tie backs (never done a lupo seat),  which you need to unhook. It'll become clear when you do it. There are pockets sewn into the back of the fabric which have rods in, which clip to metalwork in the foam. Don't lose them...

Go armed with all the fabric covers to a local seamstress and ask if they can copy... usually about £40 a seat. Many furniture upholsters can also do it. Or you can have a go with a sewing machine. You'll need new fabric and scrim foam and some stockinette to help everything slide back together again. Oh, and spray glue. I get my fabric from 'boyriven'. They have a huge range of really good cloth.

Okay I'll keep this in mind it seems like a good idea to do the prep yourself to keep the price down