new seats

Hi everyone in new to the site I drive a standard 1.0 lupo and I'm beginning to start doing mods. I'm looking to do more interior wise what seats do people recommend also dash and headliner options eg. Hydro dipping fir dash any help appreciated thanks in advance

Ryan

Seats: MK4 Recaro's

Dash: Why not wrap in some vinyl or leave it altogether, the dashes are tidy as they are

Headlining: An art in itself. You'll need to wrap it.

Seats: MK4 Recaro's

Dash: Why not wrap in some vinyl or leave it altogether, the dashes are tidy as they are

Headlining: An art in itself. You'll need to wrap it.

Thanks for the reply and do those seats just bolt straight in and just fancy doing something out of the norm with the interior wouldn't mind a wood or camo effect on dash what d,ya think?

Thanks for the reply and do those seats just bolt straight in and just fancy doing something out of the norm with the interior wouldn't mind a wood or camo effect on dash what d,ya think?

Camo effect has been done to death. I'd be interested to see how you did the wood thing.

MK4 Recaro's do bolt straight in however you really need to grind away the bottom lip to stop them rubbing on the floor. This is easy enough with a cheap angle grinder. There are some that are pre-modified but I'd just go for new ones :)

Alternatively, go for GTi seats :D