Seat Arosa 1.4s (Pics)

Kurt

Well, here is my seat 1.4s. got her towards the end of last year (2013) and still have it (No plans to get rid of it any time soon :) ) Won't write too much pictures are better than words.

The day she was purchased.

IMG_0541.jpg

Then treated her to a nice clean.

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

Decided to get a private number plate. I felt rather left out when parked with any family as they all have private number plates. :P

IMG_1053.jpg

Added some Climair wind deflectors. (wont bother adding picture as you will be able to them in next few pictures

Girlfriends was kind and got me some Pi 60mm Lowering springs for my birthday. (not the best of pictures)

IMG_1112.jpg

Still manages to get on the driveway so thats a good thing. (Can see the nasty scratch that already came with the car, it's the only one that everyone notices when looking around my car. Which isn't bad for a 10 year old car so I can't complain to much)

IMG_1113.jpg

I have recently treated my self to some nice new wheels. Rota RB 15x7 et30 with Falken tyres 195/45 (for anyone that is interested) It was like Christmas when I came home from work and these were put in the porch. :D

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

Little sneaky peak of just one whilst they were getting fitted.

IMG_1185.jpg

and heres a few pictures with them all fitted

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

Tried out some of that Fly-eye, that my cousin had left over, on the center brake light and the reflectors.

IMG_1211.jpg

The lights are slowly growing on me, It's just a shame about the triangle indicator part.

Seeing as you can see the front end of it above why not add a his and her car photo.

IMG_1206.jpg

Will try to update when ever something changes, I still need to decide what's next. Thanks for having a peak at this thread.

Edited by Kurt