Exhaust Manifold and Cat Question - 1.0mpi

Hi - So I've had the my 2003 1.0l e Lupo a few weeks and the 'emissions' light came on. Took it to my bro in law who is a mechanic at Newcastle Audi, he plugged it in and it was a Cat related code - lean flow perhaps?

Anyway it has been making a slight blowing noise so he suggested that is could be a manifold or gasket problem. Ive sen that manifolds can go on this engine - its done 96k - so took a look around and this is where I am confused...

He says (and I totally believe him) that the manifold and cat on my car are a one piece item - fair enough - but I just cant find anywhere that sells replacement one piece parts?

I've found separate Cats that seem to fit my year of car, but I've had zero luck finding a combined manifold and cat.

He ran a quote through the Audi system and it came back at £415 for it - no way am I paying that!

Car seems to run ok - bar that slight blowing - haven't had it long enough to see if ite effecting my mpg or not.

Can someone help me out by shedding light on my exhaust system design and where I may be able to get the parts. So far Euro Car Parts and ebay have turned up nothing...

Thanks

Ross

if its like mine which is a one liter it has a pre cat and a cat buy a four to one decat manifold off ebay improves it a bit doesnt fail emisions maked them a tad high though but ok if leave second cat in i payed about sixty for one but they retail about a hundred