the new guy

Ant0889

Hello all,

Finally had the chance to buy a Seat Arosa (not a lupo i know), but seeing as the Lupos and Arosas are basically brothers from another mother i thought id join up here!

i know threads are redundant without pictures but i dont actually have any yet! so imagine a bog standard mk2 seat arosa 1.4 tdi, in black with more knocks and bangs that your local night worker, (was previously owned by a student who evidentally didnt give a monkeys).

ive sorced two new headlights, front bumper with grills, passenger wing, bonnet, bonnet cable and latch. just need a passenger door, drivers wing and drivers rear light (currently has one black and one red rear light).

this will be my daily work horse so dont expect big things, but whilst im here anyone got any recommendations to do?

cheers

Anthony

Dblock.. so the remap is a workwhile venture? i take it you want a rolling road map rather than a flash-adjusted base map? have you done it?

also on a side note, are topics and sections locked out unless you are a paid member?

cheers

Anthony

Super worthwhile. Economy and power are better. Makes the car much more driveable and dare I say nippy.

You can get a custom map but unless you have the money as then payback will be way longer or non standard mods cams big turbo etc generic one is fine. I remapped my brothers for £50-£60 from black smoke.