Battery draining 1.4 tdi lupo

Hi all, I have a slight issue with my battery, ive got a 1.4 tdi lupo and the battery dies after aver drive no matter how long I've replaced the alternator and battery, and when I'm driving along with my lights on my dash clocks flicker after so long, I'm starting to think the issue could be my glow plug relay as I can start the car without waiting for the lights on the dash to go off anyone else had this issue?

Being able to start your car before the glow plug light has gone off means very little. I can do that even in the coldest days of winter. Don't forget diesel has shut loads of additives now to make it easier to start. The days of a litre of petrol to thin it out are hopefully long gone.

If I was you, I'd be looking at your radio. Aftermarket? I assume you don't have any amps or subs? Bad earth potentially.

I've had my vag-com plugged in and it's chucked up the error codes 18072-control circuit for pd injectors and 17978-engine start blocked by immobiliser would this have anything to do with my battery draining?