Removing front indicators

Jamesstrutt

There is probably a thread somewhere on this, but i cant find a detailed one. Anyway i am looking at removing the front indicators for tinting. Anyway on the top of the grill there are two torx screws that i have undone, but there looks to be another fixing somewhere that i can't find. can anyone help me out on this?

i done this the other day, the two indicators are held on by a single screw behind them on the top, if you feel around for a bit you will see them.. they are quite awkward to get to although these are the only two screws then the will just pull out (also with a bit of a fiddle)

Max.

Hi thanks for the help. And do you mean the single screw above the indicator, directly on top? if so i have found that. When i undo that, the indicator seems to be stuck to the bodywork surrounding it even tho the screw is removed. i have had a look behind it and cant really see any other screws. how long did it take you to remove yours?

cheers.

that should be it.. it took me about 20 mins but 15 0r that was undoing the screws in the nasty place... they have a small location pin at the bottom that keep them in.. they shouldnt be stuck wither so if you pull it back and upwards the pin should come out. i applied some tint and it is best to take them out and do it deffo!

Found the second screw in the nasty place and got it out. When you put them back in did you remove the grill? as getting the screw in the hole is a pain, as its in such and awkward place to get at. And you can only just get your hand in there. anyway its deffo worth the effort i think.

Edited by Jamesstrutt