1,9 tdi in lupo

reusch

Hello, i haveone tdi lupo and one sdi and i want to put in one 1,9tdi engine, but i just want to ask do you know is there any driveshaft and mounts that goes on lupo without modification?

If not what parts are most easier to remake to go on lupo

I reed that vw mk3 tdi gti driver shaft go with no mods on lupo, but passanger need some cut,does anyone know how much cut needs?

And mounts can go from polo a

ATD?? Iis that right? Alo with modifications

So i have tdi and sdi lupo, in what lupo is easir to put tdi engine, what of those will be easier to convert, i mean first on electric.

Can i use original 1,9 ecu?

Sry for my english :)

your English is a damn sight better than my Croatian matey. you would have to keep the 1.9 ecu with the 1.9 engine. as far as the driveshafts go I have no idea, it would depend on which gearbox you used. somebody has already done this on here, hopefully they will answer your question. geoff

Electric needs a LOT of adjustments. Driveshaft you'll have to measure when you have the engine mounted.

As far as I know, there are no engine mounts which have a straight fit.

It easier to use a TDI because of the fuel gauge sender unit, diesel cooler, turbo valve, pedal box and so on.

Electric will always be a pain in the ass.

• 3 weeks later...